Delta Airlines: The Digital UI Designer role is responsible for creating visually appealing, intuitive, and user-centric digital experiences for Delta’s digital platforms.
Greater Atlanta Area
Nov 02, 2023
The Digital UI Designer role is responsible for creating visually appealing, intuitive, and user-centric digital experiences for Delta’s digital platforms. They will be responsible for understanding user needs, designing interactive elements, and creating cohesive and engaging visual designs that align with our brand identity and digital design system.
- Execute innovative and compelling user interface and interaction design experiences across Delta’s digital platforms.
- Contribute to the evolution and maintenance of Delta’s digital design system.
- Ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines across all digital assets and campaigns.
- Collaborate and work closely with groups of product managers, UX designers and user researchers to create intuitive user interfaces that will help drive Delta’s digital business objectives.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure design feasibility and provide necessary assets and specifications for implementation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital design.
- Strong portfolio of digital design work that demonstrates a deep understanding of design principles and best practices.
- Experience with design systems.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and prototyping tools.
- Understanding of user research and testing methodologies and their application in the design process.
- Solid foundation in all aspects of digital design including photography, typography, layout, and design optimization.
- Understanding of responsive design and mobile-first design principles.
- Effective communication skills.
- Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
- Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field.
- Understanding of digital accessibility design and user experience best practices.
- Previous retail and e-commerce design experience is highly desirable.