Univision Digital is looking for a Digital Video Producer/ Editor to join our team to build and grow a new Lifestyle vertical through social media platforms.
Our mission is to create the most engaging content in Hispanic media and develop the most powerful entertainment content for Hispanic Women in the United States with a high level of storytelling around beauty, fashion, food, wellness, empowerment, and more, as we are inclusive and creative.
The Video producer/ editor will create original videos for different platforms. The ideal candidate understands how every platform is different and how content needs to adapt to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. The position requires a high level of creativity, communication skills, and passion for growth. You are able to own a project from ideation to publication, work with other team ideas, and assist with different video projects and formats – including livestreams, Short stories, and GIFFs. You have a deep knowledge of social media best practices, trends, influencers, creators and how to engage an audience through video storytelling.
The successful candidate will ensure Univision continues to set the bar of top-quality content in Spanish and to innovate in the way we present the stories our audience truly love.
- Ideate, pitch, produce, and edit video franchises for different platforms
- Work closely with social media team and Lifestyle editors to produce video content that aligns with project objectives
- Manage production timelines, create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements for all video productions
- Coordinate third party resources and freelancers as necessary
- Identify opportunities for adoption of new formats and platforms based on insights and social media trends across platforms
- “Hands on” approach when it comes to content creation –write, design, edit, give direction, and feedback.
- Work with Branded Content team to execute brand integrations and ensure partnership executions for sponsored campaigns
- 3+ years producing videos for social media media
- Experience in visual storytelling and deep understanding of digital platforms
- Experience with short form and long form content
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required
- Able to make quick decisions and give accurate and clear instructions
- Experience working with photographers, animators, and editors
- You are extremely organized, and have strong attention to detail
- You have technical production skills and experience managing production equipment including video cameras, lighting, and audio equipment