Partner with business leaders (specifically Executives In Charge (EICs) for Sydney, Vancouver, London & Mumbai, HR and DEI team to build and implement tightly coordinated solutions that drive inclusive behaviors and practices that align with company D&I objectives.
San Francisco Bay Area
Jan 25, 2024
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) organization is passionate about creating, leading, and supporting our people and culture inclusion strategies. In collaboration with Segment & Enterprise DEI as well as HR, this organization will provide subject matter expertise on relevant inclusion practices to business leaders and employees to develop and cultivate an inclusive work environment where all employees can be themselves.
Reporting to the VP of DEI and supporting a global LucasFilm (LFL) and ILM, this role will be part of the broader HR organization with the following key responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders (specifically Executives In Charge (EICs) for Sydney, Vancouver, London & Mumbai, HR and DEI team to build and implement tightly coordinated solutions that drive inclusive behaviors and practices that align with company D&I objectives.
- Create and implement an insights driven strategic plan for diversity and inclusion (people and culture) across associated client groups while liaising with the businesses, HR partners and the VP DEI to build a cohesive strategy across LFL and ILM.
- Serve as a key strategic partner, cultural resource and inspiring leader to employees and coach/educate both employees and leaders on relevant DEI topics and initiatives.
- Lead Senior Managers and Specialist on the team to ensure overall strategy is localized to the business as well as to ensure strategy resonates across the globe to customize to local markets as needed
- Advise with Talent Acquisition to diversify talent pipelines and external / industry partners to source top talent to reflect our audiences
- Provide coaching, education and consultation to HR and business leaders to develop goals and practices that positively impact diversity and inclusion outcomes
- Oversee and support our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs/SRGs) by providing coordinated tools, resources, guidance and thought leadership to meet D&I goals and align to Company strategy
- Localized Crisis/Incident Management - Partner with VP, DEI, HR and Leadership along with Enterprise to lead crisis/communications locally. Ensure approach balances needs of lines of business and broader company
- Partner with Workforce Insights and VP DEI to develop and deliver consistent metrics and reporting to enable leaders to assess outcomes, understand trends, and advise decisions on how to achieve goals
- Continuously improve DEI practices through providing insights that increase awareness of market/industry trends and sharing best practices to support an inclusive environment across the Company
- Moves thoughtfully and quickly, with regular communication and collaboration with partners and drives visible progress against objectives
- 10+ years of diversity, equity and inclusion and/or HR experience, ideally with a global company or production studio
- Global experience with solid understanding of various local/international practices
- Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the areas of DEI or HR
- Knowledge of standard processes and innovative talent trends with a focus on creative and production talent.
- Shown ability to establish relationships at all levels and lead change in creative and production environments.
- Leads with the business in mind; thinks and acts strategically
- Has shown success working in a highly matrixed and global business environment
- Cultivates their own curiosity and focuses on impact
- Has a compelling track record of working collaboratively with the business, Senior Leaders, HR and DEI to drive outcomes and change
- Experienced in owning the integration of multiple data sources (including primary and secondary research, internal sentiment, social media) into clear, actionable insights and compelling storytelling
- Has built and motivated successful, cross functional and collaborative teams
- Effectively builds partnerships and influences partners and decision-making at all levels of a complex, global organization
The hiring range for this position in California is $206,900.00 - $264,500.00 per year.