We are now in a thrilling phase of growth at Netflix. We are looking for a Director of Inclusion Strategy Learning and Insights who will continue our I&D efforts, acting as one of the organizational leaders of our I&D team.
We are now in a thrilling phase of growth at Netflix. As we expand and diversify our lines of business, employee backgrounds, and global reach, the need for inclusion and diversity (I&D) has become more critical than ever. We are looking for a Director of Inclusion Strategy Learning and Insights who will continue our I&D efforts, acting as one of the organizational leaders of our I&D team. This individual will partner with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Programs, and Talent Experience & Operations, specifically our Talent Analytics team to embed and integrate inclusion principles and measure the impact of I&D efforts worldwide.
This role can sit in our offices in Los Angeles or Los Gatos and will report directly to our VP of Inclusion Strategy.
What you will do:
- Establish the vision, priorities, support system, and team composition for the Inclusion Strategy and Insights function within our global Inclusion team.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Leadership Programs, and Talent Experience & Operations, specifically our Talent Analytics team to create inclusive solutions and measure their impact in areas such as compensation, hiring, promotions, etc.
- Partner with leadership to determine innovative ways to measure the impact of our I&D efforts across the globe.
- Lead our learning/educational and data teams to create innovative global inclusion solutions that can be applied in bespoke ways in local regions and countries.
- Develop and scale inclusion learning solutions via experiential, online, group coaching, and other ways to develop and reinforce the inclusive behaviors of employees.
- Serve as an example of our culture and values within Netflix.
What you will need:
- 12+ years of experience in a similar role at a global organization, with a strong understanding of Inclusion and Diversity principles
- Expertise in DEI is not required, but a history of collaboration with DEI is essential.
- A leadership style that influences using data analytics, statistics, behavioral science, optimization techniques to solve complex problems with high user and business centricity.
- Strong systems thinking, with an ability to prioritize effectively and build sustainable solutions from the ground up.
- Skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization where your team needs to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines.
- Enthusiasm about Netflix’s culture. Our culture is unique and we live by our values.
- Experience in data analytics within an engineering function is nice to have.
- A background in higher education is a nice to have.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $310,000 - $1,300,000.