The Digital Colorist works with the VFX Supervisor, Directors and Producers to refine the color of the film.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 15, 2023
This position is subject to the eligibility requirements of the applicable Local 700 Editor Guild agreement(s)
“What would you say you do here?”
- Responsible for delivering a final, film-maker approved color correct version of the movie for all needed versions including digital cinema and Dolby.
- Grading for REC 709 and HDR home entertainment.
- Responsible for partnering with the Digital Grading Production Supervisor to ensure that all post production deadlines and deliverables are met and that the staffing and scheduling needs of the department are adequate to meet these deadlines.
“What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
- The Digital Colorist must understand and be proficient technically and creatively on the Lustre.
- At least 3 years of experience in color grading and servicing deliverables.
“What can I offer?”
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range: $163,755 - $190,000