Remedy Films: To create bold, exceptional digital media that shifts perspectives and impacts people.
Oct 26, 2023
To create bold, exceptional digital media that shifts perspectives and impacts people.
Who You Are:
You’re a born and bred storyteller. You have an instinctual ability to grasp the big picture, and you’re naturally gifted at bringing a story to life. You have the ability to handle sophisticated workflows, organization, and can self-manage assigned projects. You are comfortable in front of mass amounts of media because you see the potential video that lies before you. You are a self-starter and ambitious. You have a desire to collaborate and learn, while bringing your own skillset and experience to help push others around you.
What We Require You To Know:
- 4+ Years Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
- Attention to to Detail
- Intuitive Organizational skills are a plus
- Ability to follow organizational workflows are a must
- Intuitive Understanding of Vision
- Instinctual Ability to Tell a Compelling Narrative
- After Effects experience. Enough to create an animated lower third or an outro card
- Ability to notice the error in the previous Attention to Detail line.
- *DaVinci Resolve
- *Some Proficiency – Not Required
What You Are Going To Do:
- You’ll work with a team of editors to create exceptional content for clients.
- You will kick off post projects by organizing footage and pulling selects.
- You will create stories from interviews and/or story boards based on overall goals of projects.
- Take a story and turn it into an incredible video by finding/editing music and b-roll that matches the goals and vision of the project.
- Finish projects by color grading, editing audio, motion graphics. Handle projects from start to finish with supervisor review sessions throughout the process.
- Don’t worry, you’ll be trained on how we do things at Remedy, and hopefully you’ll bring some new things to the table as well. Most importantly, you’ll always be learning and growing as a storyteller and editor. Whether it be from other co-workers, online tutorials, or going to conferences.