The Casting Director for our English Dubbing department is to be a key pillar in the team’s creative process. They will be responsible for the entire casting workflow and personnel involved.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 19, 2022
They will help shape our professional relationships with talent and agencies across the industry. They’ll also be the leader in organizing and growing those talent pools.
- Being a creative vision alongside our directors for the casting process.
- Shaping and managing the department’s overall casting workflow.
- Communicating with clients and producers regarding casting requirements.
- Managing assistants and working with the coordination team to achieve a high-level of efficiency and professionalism.
- Help develop and expand talent database.
- Work with developers to create comprehensive casting tools.
What You Bring
- Minimum 8 years of collective casting experience, with 4-5 years on localization related projects and at least 2 years specifically on English Dubbing projects.
- Experience with sensitive and complex casting requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Comfortability in fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of dubbing workflows and technology a plus.
- Competency in word processor and spreadsheet software. (Office, GSuite, etc.)