The Entertainment Coordinator will support three executives on the Unscripted Formats team.
The Entertainment Coordinator will support three executives on the Unscripted Formats team. They will be working across the NBCUniversal TV portfolio, including Peacock, NBC, USA, E! News, Bravo and SYFY Networks. The position also serves as office liaison, communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
- Manage heavy phones, calendar, contact management, expenses, and travel for three executives on the Unscripted Formats team
- Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis with professionalism and great customer service
- Manage tracking of internal docs and distribution lists including weekly Current Report, Production Calendars, All Series Master Calendar
- Attend meetings and take notes where needed; share creative insight and voice opinions on projects and in team meetings
- Complete other administrative duties as assigned
- Attend production sets as needed to support executives
- Manage guest lists for live shows
- Bachelor’s degree and preferably 1+ year(s) of on-desk industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and GSuite (Google Sheets and Google Docs)
- Professional phone skills, organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Experience supporting executives.
- Knowledge of the TV industry landscape
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to see the larger perspective.
- Ability to build relationships with internal employees as well as external clients.
- Interest and passion for Unscripted Programming
- Proven ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Quick learner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $23-$30/hr.