The Executive Assistant to a Vice President (VP), performs complex executive level support to an Executive level leader.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Nov 08, 2023
The Executive Assistant to a Vice President (VP), performs complex executive level support to an Executive level leader. You will understand the structure and operation of their Leaders' organization and the company to manage your Leaders meeting schedule and prioritize and respond to inquiries.
- Perform high level, executive support to one or more VPs.
- May handle complex responsibilities such as developing and reviewing correspondence, conducting research, prearing presentations and reports, and managing an executive's calendar and schedule.
- May also provide departmental specific support based on organizational priorities.
- Understand organizational projects and priorities.
- May ensure adequate departmental and work coverage from an administrative standpoint.
- Communicate with individuals across the organization, at all levels. May frequently communicate with individuals outside of the organization. May participate in communications that are diversified in nature and confidential.
- Support communications and plans either within department or across multiple related departments.
What you Bring
- Experience with presentation software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to build trusting relationships, and a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, while being able to work at a fast pace.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Previous Executive Administrative support required.