FOX Sports is looking for an Executive Assistant position to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The Executive Assistant will act as a primary liaison between the EVP and internal FOX Sports function.
FOX Sports is looking for an Executive Assistant position to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The Executive Assistant will act as a primary liaison between the EVP and internal FOX Sports function. You must have a passion for sports, work well under pressure, and be able to multitask multiple projects.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary liaison between the EVP and internal Fox Sports functions groups such as Legal, Production, Programming, Talent Agents, League Rights Partners, and Digital Platforms
- Manage the EA’s busy schedule, which includes scheduling meetings and calls for the EA.
- Manage a busy call sheet and roll calls
- Book and coordinate a busy and travel schedule that is subject to change at any given time
- Track, manage, and submit expense reports
- Build out decks, spreadsheets, and various organizational documents to support the EVP
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Passion for sports
- Creative problem solver and idea generator - able to think out of the box and compel groups to buy into key ideas
- Work extremely well leading in a team environment – with all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Multi-tasking/juggling of multiple projects and priorities is essential
- Work well under deadline pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $26.93-28.37 per hour for California.