Looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, proactive, and eager individual to assist the EVP Commercial Sales & Revenue Operations at AMC Networks.
Looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, proactive, and eager individual to assist the EVP Commercial Sales & Revenue Operations at AMC Networks. This position performs a diverse number of administrative support functions and with clear direction and understanding of responsibilities has a considerable amount of autonomy.
- Act as liaison between the Executive and his/her direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts. Coordinate activities, conduct research and ensure that requests are carried out.
- Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office, which often cannot be brought to the attention of the Executive.
- Manage a high-volume desk including calls, emails and visitors for the Executive. Tactfully handle inquiries and/or refer to appropriate party. Review and answer mail and inquiries and determine if action is required.
- Schedule and maintain a heavy calendar of appointments with various demands and shifting priorities, meetings and travel itineraries. Coordinate related arrangements for the Executive.
- Independently gather, compile and analyze information from multiple sources. Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, reports, etc., which are generally confidential in nature.
- Persistent follow up with various departments to ensure that requests are carried out and activities are coordinated.
- Coordinate all paperwork and electronic documents necessary for the Executive to approve. This includes, but not limited to travel and expense reports, new hire documentation, etc.
- Manage and continue to build existing relationships both internally and externally.
- Contact list maintenance
- Time management in EST, PST and GMT
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- Associate Degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably at an entertainment or media company supporting the level of a VP or higher.
- The ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team, is required.
- Position must have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and be willing to work overtime as required.
- A professional manner for interaction with high-level contacts both internal and external is necessary. Must be able to demonstrate a strong executive presence and a positive attitude in a fast paced, enjoyable environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and written skills are required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess strong follow-up skills.
- Must be able to practice discretion and good judgment to prioritize a high volume of demands.
- Highly proficient in a Windows-based work environment: Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must be technical savvy across multiple devices and platforms
The base compensation for this position is $65,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience.