This position reports to, and provides executive support for the VP Marketing and VP Partnerships. The qualified candidate must be able to tactfully and effectively manage the overall functional and organizational needs for a fast-paced environment.
This position reports to, and provides executive support for the VP Marketing and VP Partnerships. The qualified candidate must be able to tactfully and effectively manage the overall functional and organizational needs for a fast-paced environment. In addition, they should be personable, show a keen attention to detail, have the ability to manage the Executives’ calendar, multi-task and communicate professionally. The candidate will have excellent knowledge of the day-to-day requirements to be effective in this type of role and demonstrate an ability to effectively accomplish key tasks.
What You Will Do
Every day in this role is different! On any given day you might:
- Manage schedule, calendar and respective departments needs as needed
- Interact with internal senior executives and their offices and external partners as needed
- Manage and prepare documents including meeting agendas, presentations, and reporting
- Occasionally create presentations using Keynote, Google Docs or MS Office Suite
- Partner and work extensively with internal departments and external vendors to provide and/or receive necessary information, materials, approvals, updates, etc.
- Manage Travel and Expense (including understanding of company expense policies), create expense reports and reconcile credit card account as needed
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Promote teamwork both internally and externally, working exceptionally well with executives, staff, and external associates
- Assist with departmental tasks, including conference room requests, team events, employee recognition efforts, and offsites
- Oversee master schedule of partner communications and portfolio status
- Provide strong international coordination to ensure alignment across priority projects, industry categories and best practices
Required Qualifications & Skills
Here’s what you will need to be successful in the role:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting a high-volume executive
- Excellent computer proficiency with Mac & Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Slack
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Exceptional comfort working in fast-paced environments
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, assistants, and staff at all levels
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Proactive in thinking of ways to improve productivity and efficiency
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule. Some overtime will be required!
- It would be a plus if you also had these skills:
- SAP & Workday experience
- Entertainment or marketing experience
- Previous Executive support experience in a digital environment
- Experience working with International territories and time zones
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
The hiring range for this position in New York City, NY is $53,600 to $73,700 per year based on a 40 hour work week.