Mumbai, India: As we grow ILM India, we are seeking a Facilities Coordinator to be one of the first members of our team and be a key part of this exciting opportunity.
Feb 09, 2024
As we grow ILM India, we are seeking a Facilities Coordinator to be one of the first members of our team and be a key part of this exciting opportunity.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for all procurement needs of the company.
- Create and maintain vendor databases and track vendor performances.
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis/comparison reports of goods and services for review and approval of Senior Management.
- Ability to negotiate well with vendors for goods and services within the promulgated budget based on the company’s requirements.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly procurement cost reports.
- Generate Purchase requests and track appropriate delivery of goods and services, and ensure payments to vendors.
- Arrange logistics for the delivery of materials at the respective locations/branches.
- Maintain monthly Purchase Register.
- Manage end-to-end RFP / tendering Process.
- Work on Rate contract formation for supply of IT accessories.
- Regular tracking & payment release of vendor invoices.
- Manage office/facility administration in absence of Facility Manager
What We’re Looking For
- 5-6 years of experience in a Procurement role at start-ups or mid-size companies.
- Should have some experience in office/facility administration.
- Bachelor's Degree is mandatory; Post-Graduate degree is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in building and managing external relationships.
- Process driven with a team-oriented approach.
- Strong MS Word & Excel skills are preferred.