Specifically, the role will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of campaigns to support the launch of Hulu’s growing slate of films, specifically from Searchlight and 20th Century, along with supporting campaigns that help drive further awareness of Hulu’s film offering, along with select Kids & Family Titles.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 27, 2022
As part of the role, you will also work in partnership with a variety of internal and studio marketing teams to develop title and larger-offering specific campaigns. You will bring a strong understanding in, and passion for streaming entertainment and experience working closely with studio partners to develop marketing campaigns. This role is for a leader who is interested in ways to differentiate and grow Hulu in the competitive landscape, and a superb partner manager. You are highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively and gain buy-in.
What you’ll do
- Create and support Original and Licensed Film title and Kids & Family title marketing plans
- Serve as primary point of contact for studio partners; work with partners to develop and execute on and off-channel marketing strategies for title campaigns
- Creatively concept ideas with studio and licensed counterparts to be applied across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
- Support Team Lead in development of larger Hulu film marketing strategy
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate in lockstep with other marketing functions, including Email marketing, Social, Creative, Media and PR to ensure campaigns align with overall initiatives and timelines
- Work with key stakeholders including Hulu Leadership, Content, Finance, Research, DNA and more to determine consumer and business impact of campaigns and initiatives by establishing title level performance KPIs and budget allocations as well as managing internal and external performance reporting
- Support budget, vendor relationships, etc
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing with a proven history of executing title-based marketing campaigns and developing new processes and strategies that drive marketing campaign success
- A passion for storytelling and marketing
- Excellent partner management skills
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- Experience managing creative development and demanding creative excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and a true cross-functional collaborator
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Superb work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for and a POV on the future of the film industry
- Likes to nerd out over the latest current film releases and classic, iconic titles alike!