In our department we create, design and package high profile multi-platform marketing campaigns for show launches as well as clip-based promos for core Channel 5 shows. Your main responsibility would be working with the creative team to package and version their promotional deliverables for on-air and social.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Apr 04, 2023
In our department we create, design and package high profile multi-platform marketing campaigns for show launches as well as clip-based promos for core Channel 5 shows. We produce channel brands and identities for the Channel 5 portfolio of Channel.
What will you be doing?
Your main responsibility would be working with the creative team to package and version their promotional deliverables for on-air and social. You would ensure all material is to spec as well as that all the relevant versions required are produced. You would also be liaising with marketing, media planning and design departments to ensure all relevant versioning information is provided.
What are we looking for?
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Practical experience of the TV and post-production environment
- Experience of technical and eyeball QC for broadcast and social content delivery
- Experience running PSE checks on content
- Understanding of quality control, what is and isn’t technically acceptable for on-air and online
- Understanding of design principles including typography, colour theory and layout
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving and creative department
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a constantly shifting environment
- Ability to identify and flag potential issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Knowledge of Channel 5 brand
- Ability to work within a creative team and interact in a friendly and professional way with other departments.
- Desirable if you have a link to a showreel that showcases your versioning and editing skills
- Strong knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Good knowledge of After Effects
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Practical editing experience within a broadcast environment
- Experience in clocking content, aligning final audio and ensuring that picture sync is correct
- Video and Audio codec knowledge
- Media formatting knowledge
- Familiar with Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Media Encoder
- Knowledge of MAC and PC software
- Basic colour grading knowledge is an advantage