Univision Digital is looking for a Food Editor and Social Media Content Producer to join our team to build and grow our existing food platform, Esto es Delicioso, through new innovative formats and digital products.
Our mission is to create the most engaging content in Hispanic media and develop the most powerful entertainment content for Hispanic Women in the United States with a high level of storytelling around food culture, recipes, entrepreneurial stories, and more.
The Food Editor will take Delicioso to the next level across all social media platforms. The successful candidate will put together a content strategy, produce content, serve as talent, collaborate with influencers and other media personalities, and build a community of food lovers.
You have a passion for food and are always in the lookout for food news, recipes, and what’s going on in the food world. You are a creative editor that understands how stories are told through social media and the differences between each platform. You will cover Food trends and news, and how content intersects with other lifestyle beats and pop culture. You are an amazing storyteller and have the power to drive meaningful conversation. You have experience sourcing original content, including news and industry stories, hosting interviews, industry event coverage, securing exclusives, collaborating with influencers. You are not afraid of the camera and are willing to tell the stories yourself across platforms.
- Define and execute Food content strategy for Delicioso across all social media platforms: FB, IG, TW, YT, TikTok, etc.
- Ideate and execute content on Food trends, news interviews, and event coverage, prioritizing video across platforms, to grow and engage with Hispanic audience
- You are obsessed with insights and analytics, which will define how to shape your content strategy, and identify opportunities for adoption of new formats and platforms
- “Hands on” approach when it comes to content creation. You can write, design, edit, and be talent of your own TikTok series
- Understand trends and quickly adapt content strategy to follow and ride the wave
- Establish and strengthen industry relationships for access and exclusives
- Participate in creative brainstorms with editorial team to ideate content ideas
- Manage and direct the team’s chef to follow content strategy
- Work with branded content team to ideate creative brand integrations and ensure partnership executions for sponsored campaigns
- Identify, secure and work with influencers and creators to amplify and grow our audience
- 5+ years of experience in social media where you produced content, served as copy writer and content editor
- Experience in visual storytelling and deep understanding of digital platforms.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required.
- Knowledge of Latino and Hispanic culture in the US
- Proven record producing content that generates conversation online