Segment Producer on Pre/Post Game shows, providing innovative ideas for Analyst breakdowns & entertaining segments through the use of Libero & Studio Demonstration Area.
San Francisco Bay Area
Jan 27, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Segment Producer on Pre/Post Game shows, providing innovative ideas for Analyst breakdowns & entertaining segments through the use of Libero & Studio Demonstration Area.
- Collaborate & Generate Ideas for use across all platforms: Linear, Social & Digital
- Develop Social Media content for Twitter & YouTube
- Edit content including highlights, sound & packages for Linear, Social & Digital
- Field Produce/ Coordinate coverage from site, including Social/Digital coverage
- Conduct interviews, research & write stories/highlights
- Provide relevant & innovative feature story ideas
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Television Sports Production
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working on ALL Social Media Platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
- Experience editing on Premier
- MUST be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule
- MUST have extensive knowledge of Bay Area Sports Teams & National Sports
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older