The Las Vegas Desert Dogs are hiring a talented freelance creative video producer to assist in managing the day-to-day video production needs of the team.
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Oct 06, 2022
This position will report to the Director of Public & Fan Relations. Candidates should be collaborative and demonstrate a strong-work ethic, with a complete working knowledge of all relevant creative video production programs and equipment.
Applicants should have the ability to execute video projects to meet the standards and requirements of Desert Dogs brand guidelines, while assisting in the creation of video content social media, in-game presentation, and marketing initiatives. The Creative Video Producer will support a broad range of initiatives and campaigns and will be expected to meet tight deadlines.
Applicants living in Las Vegas are strongly preferred. Examples of creative video work are requested. Please include links to online portfolios with your submission with your resume. Applicants who own their own video and editing equipment preferred but not required.
- Adobe Premiere proficiency or equivalent program
- Ability to demonstrate recent work via design portfolio
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace programs
- Knowledge of After Effects or other Adobe programs are a plus but not required
- Work with creative team to execute video projects
- Produce video assets that are both on-brand and meet key objectives
- Maintain high level of quality control ensuring deliverables meet a high professional standard
- Provide continuous creative input and turn concepts into high-quality pieces
- Maintain project deliverables and deadlines according to team goals
- Assist in creation of social media content, gameday content, b-roll for internal and external use, delivery of footage for media requests, and other projects as assigned.
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Premiere or subsequent
- Strong shooting and video editing skills required
- Excellent storytelling & communications skills required
- High level of organization, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction
- Experience in sports is preferred, but not required
- Experience with the game of lacrosse is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well in a team and receive constructive feedback and guidance is required
- Must have a creative and innovative technical mind, be self-motivated, and be resourceful.