We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and be part of a storied brand as a Graphics Integrator. The role of the Graphics Integrator is to work directly with the Integration, On Air Graphics and Production teams to organize, maintain current and create future on-air Network insert graphics packages.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and be part of a storied brand as a Graphics Integrator. NBC Sports showcases some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: The Olympics, NFL, NCAA Football & Basketball, NASCAR, PGA TOUR, USGA, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, IndyCar and many more.
The role of the Graphics Integrator is to work directly with the Integration, On Air Graphics and Production teams to organize, maintain current and create future on-air Network insert graphics packages. This role will help to support studio and remote production and troubleshoot hardware and software issues in conjunction with engineering. This role will also include serving as the logistical hub for the Integration department within NBC Sports.
- Prepare & maintain graphics for remote & studio using Chyron PRIME and Lyric.
- Provide technical support for operators and production teams.
- Create & maintain documentation for graphics packages and workflows.
- Manage and organize media and assets and create backups / archive graphic elements and data.
- Support NBC Sports properties by versioning and QC’ing approved graphics and toolkits.
- Estimate project budgets.
- Help in managing the time of Integration team members.
- Collaborate with in-house Project Managers & Scheduler
- Integration of new and specialty graphical elements.
- Understand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality design.
- Problem-solve and find creative graphic solutions under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of Chyron design and animation techniques
- Experience building and playing back Chyron graphics as an operator or integrator.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in live sports remote / studio network environment
- Experience with fundamental disk setup / integration for remote and studio events
- Strong understanding of Remote / Studio Control Room and Edit Suite practices and general understanding of equipment capabilities (EVS, AUDIO, TD/Switchers, AVID)
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, After Effects)
- Ability to visualize “bigger picture” in relation to developing visual identities for different sports.
- Design and Typography skills
- Camio knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel