As a newsroom artist, you will work closely with our content producers to create the needed graphics for our sports programming on all platforms using in-house templates and original concepts.
Live Event / On Location Services
Dec 14, 2022
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Design original and templated graphics for our platforms (TV, social and web).
- Create and deliver to graphics to the producers in real time for Pre and Post game shows using company templates.
- Develop unique ideas and approaches to traditional broadcast methods and social media creative.
- Assist in day-to-day/nightly graphics needs for live-broadcast shows.
- Other duties as assigned by the Art Director
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator especially.
- Strong aptitude in design composition, typography, and timing.
- Decent knowledge of sports and a passion to work in sports tv and media.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Quick learner that is receptive to feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
Remote Workers/Remote Exceptions: This position has been designated as fully remote, meaning that the position is expected to contribute from a non-NBCUniversal worksite, most commonly an employee’s residence.