We are seeking someone very proficient in shooting, lighting with the ability to bring compelling stories to life.
Greater Boston Area
Jan 23, 2023
- Candidates must have knowledge of contemporary lighting techniques and fully understand the use of professional audio/video equipment commonly used in ENG work.
- Have the ability to edit all stories in the field and will routinely set and execute live shots alone and often for multiple shows.
- Assignments also consist in conducting interviews as needed.
- The Photographer/Editor will know how to troubleshoot minor equipment problems and monitor /perform basic vehicle maintenance.
- A positive approach to problem solving will be critical for success.
- The right candidate must be a self starter and willing to generate content on all CBS platforms using all equipment at your disposal.
- Three to Five years Photography/ Editor experience in a major market required
- Must be able to edit AVID non linear systems with broadcast quality
- Satelite uplink and microwave truck experience is a plus
- Candidate must have a valid drivers license and must agree to and pass a motor vehicle recors check to operate a company vehicle