We are looking for a candidate to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, and live remotes with passion and professionalism. PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Boston Area
Oct 24, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
We are looking for a creative, energized, and organized team member that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take the Authentic Fan closer to the action than ever before whether that’s on the ice, inside the locker room, or on the road.
Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools: ENG Camera, DSLR, Ronin, Osmo, and Go Pro. We are looking for a candidate to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, and live remotes with passion and professionalism.
- Familiarity with Panasonic P2 Cameras or similar model ENG camera, DSLR, OSMO, Ronin
- Ability to work as a photographer, and field producer
- Set up and lighting of sit-down interviews
- Tech manage and execute multi-camera live remotes
- Shoot and edit sports packages and segment for multi-platform content
- Experience of booking coverage travel, planning and organizing Shoots
- Experience with TVU or similar technologies
- Understanding of ST Single-Mode fiber, Rattlers, and POTS phone lines
- Building operations experience including patching Switch, VYVX fiber, and satellite trucks
- Extensive travel throughout North America including Canada
- Collaborative mindset
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar or related industry
- Physical requirements required to perform medium/heavy physical work which includes:
- Lifting and carrying camera equipment ranging from 15 lbs. to 30 lbs. (in camera weight) for extended periods of time to shoot on remote locations.
- Experience in sports media for a professional organization preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be willing to work in the Greater Boston area
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to handle demands and work in a high paced environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment