CUMULUS MEDIA | SAN FRANCISCO is hiring a part time Game Day Content Specialist. This position will have a strong emphasis on covering the three Bay Area centric professional teams including Warriors/49ers/Giants, for KNBR.
Audio / Music / Sound
San Francisco Bay Area
Dec 21, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | SAN FRANCISCO is hiring a part time Game Day Content Specialist. This position will have a strong emphasis on covering the three Bay Area centric professional teams including Warriors/49ers/Giants, for KNBR. As a member of the San Francisco Cumulus digital team, this specialist will be responsible for producing game day specific content to be shared on our O&O social platforms.
Who we are:
CUMULUS | San Francisco is home to six of the Bay Area's favorite radio stations –KNBR AM (680/1050) & KNBR-FM(104.5), KSAN (107.7 The Bone), 810 The Spread and 560 KSFO. Our award-winning stations feature Classic Rock on The Bone; Legendary News and Talk Programming on KSFO; The best bet on sports with 810 The Spread; and The Sports Leader, KNBR. At Cumulus San Francisco, we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
The Game Day Content Specialist position is a part time, digital position. This position will be responsible for shooting video on DSLR and HD widescreen cameras, along with mobile, while capturing clean audio and editing on Adobe Premiere. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Create rich-media forward content around premium sports partnerships on game day
- Employ proper news judgment to adequately provide coverage of Bay Area sports teams, local news and music events
- Utilize social media, website and station-owned properties to reach and engage our audiences
- Offer solutions that help advance department goals
- Must have at least three years of professional experience creating video driven content within media (sports media and/or news/entertainment media is a plus)
- Must be able to adapt and/or change styles to a wide variety of brands, including college and pro team sports, rock music, and current events
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere and Photoshop
- Must be organized, detail oriented and take initiative of video projects and the growing rich media landscape in a deadline driven environment
- We’re looking for someone who can understand how different kinds of content can be combined to grow a consistent, returning audience
- Flexibility to be available for home game coverage across basketball, football and baseball
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and work on projects collaboratively.
The hourly rate is $24.00