Remote The Producer will oversee post-production edits relating to an exciting company initiative to re-master thousands of hours of A+E content to meet current technical and quality standards for various distributions.
THE DIVISION’S STORY
Content Services and Operations consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E’s programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
THE ROLE: Global Producer (Temporary)
The Producer will oversee post-production edits relating to an exciting company initiative to re-master thousands of hours of A+E content to meet current technical and quality standards for various distributions. The Producer will work closely with the teams responsible for scheduling and directing the remastering process, ensuring that work meets required standards and deadlines.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Strong organizational and planning – you are a self-starter who is calm under pressure; able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively; and maximize productivity in a fast-paced, environment. When presented with new opportunities and challenges, you’re able to assess what’s needed to implement efficient workflows using the best resources to get the job done right.
- Fantastic communication skills – you’ll collaborate closely with production staff and editors, various departments within the division and must be able to communicate with clarity and tact to support those relationships.
- Production expertise – you’ll understand the technology used to support post production, including video and audio standards and formats, and can apply that knowledge to define and adopt best practices and maximize efficiency of project workflows.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to support all aspects of the Media Supply chain, from acquisition through transformation to distribution. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. You will collaborate with all technical and operations teams throughout our technical facilities as you contribute to fulfilling the wide-ranging responsibilities of the Engineering Department. We will provide challenges for your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
- 5-10 years in production/post-production in a cable or network environment or equivalent/related experience.
- Prior production experience required.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Avid or Premiere Pro proficient a plus.
- Extensive understanding of HD and SD framerates, formats, tape decks and troubleshooting
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.