The GNL Senior Producer will be the content lead, with a focus on growing connections, creativity and delivering benefits to our GNL Network.
The GNL Network is a new, multi-channel network of Christian video creators, and is connected with The Christian Post, Edifi, and Crossmap group of brands.
We envision GNL to be the largest Christian video on demand platform by number of video creators and users.
-Attract Christian video creators and work with them to bring their videos to GNL, and ensure high-quality work
-Market GNL and attract more audiences to the video content, especially through exclusives and first-on GNL videos
-Deliver and develop benefits to the GNL Network and its video creators
-Maintain a schedule of shows to be featured and promoted on GNL, on social media and in newsletters
-Plan and oversee the creation of original GNL video content, including budgets and talent
-Present GNL at conferences and events where there are video creators present
-Meet with and report regularly to management
- Highly networked among Christian content and video creators, including the film industry
- 5+ years in professional video production, and high proficiency in editing on standard creative suites,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
- Fluent in English,
- Excellent editorial, verbal and written communication skills,
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management and beyond
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior Producer prior
- Knowledge of video trends, social media platforms and various media formats,
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities and schedules,
- Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Strict adherence to deadlines, including tight turnarounds.
Location: Washington, DC
Benefits & Perks
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Leave