Our Digital Content Team at ViX is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
As a Graphic Designer you will develop content for our streaming product, ViX+ (SVOD), our new premium Spanish language streaming services. In collaboration with a talented graphic and content team, you will help evaluate the needs of our product, clients and maintain the look and feel of our premium streaming service. You will be expected to work within established timelines, manages time efficiently and deliver work that will exceed expectations.
The position reports to the Sr. Manager Content Operations, OTT and works closely with the Graphics and Programming Content team who together, support our content and app experiences.
You are in the know as to culture, design trends and technology. You are an insightful collaborator that can provide direction and workflow processes for the development of premium quality artwork while delivering high quality design that elevates brands.
Support the senior designers and Assistant Art Director with all campaign projects from the concept ideation to implementations. Exhibit flexibility and an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams. Ability to execute digital and print design production following approved creative strategy. Understand project requirements, concepts and demonstrate critical thinking, and attention to detail.
- Design a wide range of marketing communications (B2B, B2C, and Internal)
- Develop creative design concepts for projects and expands on concepts of others
- Collaborate with team in the production of creative proposals, presentations, and projects’ launch
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, e-blasts, flyer, etc.)
- Pitch creative ideas to the creative team
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction, logo matrix, assets libraries, photo retouching, etc.)
- Practicing and reinforcing file management protocols and naming conventions
- Collaborate with other designers and internal partners
- Work closely with senior designers to ensure brand strategy, design aesthetic, and best practices alignment
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects on a daily basis
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Firm understanding and grasp of the creative process, design applications, and design tools
- Exceptional Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are required
- Must be an outstanding designer with a clear grasp of layout, color theory, and typography
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate concepts, and ideas
- Able to take design direction and work with input from the various marketing partners
- Media, marketing and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus
- After Effects & motion design a plus
- Spanish and English language proficiency reading, writing, speaking and listening