Graphic Designer creates assets for mid- to high-level campaigns and requests.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Savannah, Georgia Area
Feb 15, 2023
- Graphic Designer creates assets for mid- to high-level campaigns and requests.
- This role demands a self-starter mentality when complicated projects are assigned, flexibility when unforeseen changes arise, and the ability to pivot if the entire scope of a project changes.
- Collaboration with the Project Management, Editorial, and Production teams on asset creation, proofing, and implementation is integral to this role.
- He/she must be able to self-manage a large volume of design projects at one time while ensuring all deadlines are hit.
- The Graphic Designer reports to his/her Associate Art Director or Art Director and can work directly with the Senior Art Director on some high-level projects.
- Design team projects include but are not limited to logo creation, creative campaign execution and branding systems involving deliverables such as print, online and social advertising and promotion; event materials such as catalogs, programs, brochures, invites and booth and signage systems; presentation design and execution, giveaways such as totes, t-shirts, hats, stickers, buttons and more to service all SCAD locations; Savannah, Atlanta and Lacoste.
- The team also tackles book cover and book interior design concepting and execution as needed.
Position Summary: SCAD Savannah seeks an innovative senior graphic designer to create assets for mid- to high-level campaigns and requests.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in advertising, design or other applicable field
• 2-3 years of experience in design; and a dynamic portfolio that demonstrates the range required.
• Able to take direction, follow instructions and be open to constructive feedback
• A professional and positive attitude; good time management and strong typography skills
• Working knowledge of Design principles, production and layout skills
• Demonstrated expertise using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Experience in building and producing designs for both interactive and print
Certificates, licenses and registrations: Valid driver's license
Work Hours: The university work week is Sunday through Saturday. Most offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. In order to accommodate business needs, employees may be assigned to other work days and/or hours, including weekends and evenings.