MSNBC is looking for an exceptional Graphics Production Assistant for Deadline: White House.
Greater New York City Area
Aug 08, 2022
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
- Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
- Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
- Work closely with producers and director to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
- Print scripts for anchors and build scrolling crawl daily and maintain with continual updates and breaking news.
- Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
- Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air.
- At least one year of news production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
- Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
- Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.