KHOU 11 is looking for a creative storyteller to join our Great Day Houston lifestyle show team. Shoot and edit stories, video packages, look-lives, other content for broadcast television and social media platforms.
Live Event / On Location Services
Houston, Texas Area
Feb 05, 2024
KHOU 11 is looking for a creative storyteller to join our Great Day Houston lifestyle show team.
This photographer/editor must be able to perform all of the following.
- Shoot and edit stories, video packages, look-lives, other content for broadcast television and social media platforms
- Set up and execute daily live shots with an ENG camera and TVU Backpack
- Communicate efficiently with producers, clients, and on-air talent
- Work independently or in a team environment
- Bring positive energy and a relentless work ethic to the workplace
- College graduate or equivalent with some college or technical training preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years photography experience
- Strong production skills, including editing and creative shooting
- Digital SLR camera proficiency
- Sony XD camera or ENG camera equivalent proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Needs reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to interact positively and productively with fellow employees
Working Environments and Physical Requirements:
- Heavy lifting (30 to 50 lbs.) of cameras, lighting equipment, tripods, microphones, and editing equipment
- Travel to locations, shoots, conventions, wherever news events are happening.