The position works cohesively with the production team both in studio and on-location, in a fast-paced, breaking new environment.
Your Role Accountabilities...
You will be responsible for the completion of daily administrative work utilizing advanced technology. The position requires scheduling flexibility, as hours will shift due to changing programming demands, which could include, weekends, overnights, shift extensions, and holidays.
Qualifications & Experience…
- At least three years of HDTV makeup experience, including airbrushing
- At least three years of hairstyling experience resulting in the mastering of all hairstyling techniques, which include blow-dry round brushing, the use of marcel irons, flat-ironing, and the overall polishing of the final look on all hair textures
- Esthetician or cosmetologist license, or certification from an accredited school, salon, or cosmetic brand or equivalent is required
- Applicant must be able to effectively and diplomatically communicate with clients and coworkers
- Provide top-notch customer service. Experience with high-profile talent is preferred
- Operate with a friendly, positive, self-motivated demeanor
- Works well under pressure in a fast-pace environment
- Computer skills, particularly in Apple software and Microsoft 365, which includes Outlook, OneNote, TEAMS, and SharePoint
- Proactive work ethic towards constantly improving the hair & makeup room experience for clients is a must
- Please include website or IG handle displaying your work
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $51,403 - $95,462 salary per year.