House of Highlights is looking for a Social Producer to be an integral part of House of Highlights’ Original content team, focusing on the development and execution of creator-led original content projects that engage the Gen Z audience and push the HoH brand forward with a specific expertise around YouTube, TikTok and emerging creators.
Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Develops show/video ideas and executions, production plans, and supervises implementation. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments
· Leading or contributing to all elements of the original content production cycle including talent evaluation/negotiations/acquisition, location contracts, storyboards, set design, scheduling, production calendars, producing, and editing.
· Drives creative brainstorming sessions around new show concepts, tentpole events, and access driven opportunities
· Provides creative guidance to other producers, editors, show talent and more
· Works closely with the social programming team to ensure formats, hooks, and run of show align with HoH voice
· 2-4+ yrs of Video Production experience
· Passion for new/emerging social trends, sports, and social+digital media
· Deep understanding of viral video content created for social media, specifically YouTube and TikTok
· Experience producing for social, specifically YouTube and/or TikTok
· Experience producing live content, particularly competition, a plus
· Proven ability to edit for TikTok/Shorts formats
· Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
o Note: this role will require travel for production shoots
· Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs
· Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
· Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills
Pay Range: $64,400.00 - $119,600.00 salary per year.