As a Hulu Comedy Development intern, you will be involved in the day-to-day work of both current and development projects.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 23, 2022
Jan 02, 2023
Jun 30, 2023
A Day in the Life…
As a Hulu Comedy Development intern, you will be involved in the day-to-day work of both current and development projects. Some of those responsibilities include:
- Reading and watching material for Hulu currents and projects in development
- Joining internal notes meetings for current and development projects.
- Joining Comedy and Originals department meetings.
- Shadowing executives in pitches and external meetings.
- Taking notes on series pitch outs or other meetings as needed.
- Assisting with projects for executives as needed.
What we are looking for…
- Passion for entertainment and storytelling.
- Strong critical reading skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate opinions and creative feedback
- Familiar with Hulu’s comedy programming
- Knowledge of the current comedy landscape (television, stand up, writers, etc)
- Strong ability for script/book coverage
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- This internship is a hybrid internship. While working remote, the internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated workspace. You will be asked to come into our offices in Burbank on days we are working in person.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- The approximate dates of this internship are January through June.
- All candidates must be willing to work up to 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm PT