This role is responsible for partnering with the VP, HR to proactively address issues related to workforce efficiency, development, attraction, retention, and culture! Additionally, this position will collaborate with the broader HR team in support of all HR initiatives.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 10, 2023
- Oversees Employment Contract administrative duties which includes submitting new contract details to the Contracts Management team to ensure they are processed in a timely manner in additional to maintaining/updating our department’s internal contract tracker.
- Prepares and tracks all salary actions which includes maintaining employee folders: updated job descriptions, resumes and completion of compensation action form.
- Partners closely with IT, Facilities, and HR Ops to ensure the smooth onboarding and offboarding of Paramount employees and temps.
- Provides ongoing support to our employee population during the lifecycle of employment from onboarding to offboarding. Conducts exit interviews for Exec Assistant to Coordinator level employees and provides feedback/trends to the VP, HR.
- Partners with Manager, HR to coordinate the annual merit increases; planning; and annual overhead budget planning. This includes preparing worksheets, attending senior level meetings to solicit recommendations, entering recommendations into system, coordinating the merit/STIP pools and partnering with Compensation to ensure accuracy, timeliness and on time delivery.
- Partners with Organization and People Development team to provide support and services in the areas of performance management, employee engagement and training & development.
- Researches and analyzes HR statistics to support a wide variety of initiatives: Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Planning, Compensation and Talent Acquisition.
- Assists both the VP, HR & Manager, HR with organization restructuring, RIFs, and other change initiatives.
- Assists with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and stated legal requirements.
- Maintains and establishes awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices, and new developments.
- Takes ownership of Success Factors data integrity to include necessary data entry, partnering with HRIS and Benefits on projects, updates, and information requests.
- Updates Organizational Charts for Business Groups as needed.
- Develops impactful and positive relationships with the Human Resources team throughout the organization to identify best practices, share knowledge and work together on continuous process improvement and efficiencies – for example: The Unlearning Initiative.
- Proactively raises ER related issues to senior HR executive to ensure employee sensitive issues are addressed quickly to minimize company risk.
- Supports the VP, HR with calendar and scheduling meetings.
- Process all travel and departmental expenses.
- Partners with managers and temp agency to address business needs.
- Follows and provides guidance on industry trends and current internal and external human resources and business practices.
- Provides direction and support to employees with inquiries related to career opportunities, benefits, compensation, and other internal processes.
- Works closely with internal teams including IT, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Finance to field employee questions and resolve day to day issues.
- 2 years’ progressive experience and increasing responsibility in HR or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge of HR Systems, MicrosoftOffice, with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience working across and in partnership with various HR fields.
- Demonstrated proficiency in human resources management and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, administrative and communication skills are necessary to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate across the organization, strong client relationship.
Hiring Salary Range: $47,700.00 - 60,000.00.