The Creative Advertising team is seeking a design intern. The intern will work directly with the VP, Art Directors and Project Managers to help create and develop artwork for display on VOD platforms.
Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite will be essential, specifically Photoshop and to a lesser extent Illustrator and InDesign.
- Adapt key art for various platform specs.
- Pull design examples (scrap) to aid in development of key art explorations.
- Gather materials from team server and box to aid Art Directors and external agencies on package campaigns.
- Research artists for inclusion in our award-winning SteelBook line.
- Help ideate solutions for Catalog promotions.
- Contribute designs for Segment 2 poster campaigns
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability with Adobe design software.
- Basic knowledge of project management software such as Monday.com
Lionsgate Internship Program –Summer 2022
Program Dates: June 13th–August 19th, 2022
The Lionsgate Internship Program is designed to identify, recruit and develop a diverse group of students that will gain meaningful educational experiences, professional growth and career opportunities.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
The Lionsgate Summer 2022 Internship program dates are: June 13th–August 19th, 2022.
All interns are required to attend orientation on Monday, June 13th, 2022.
• All internships will be onsite
• Interns can work a minimum of 30 hours/week and up to a maximum of 40 hours/week
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Interns must be current rising juniors through recent grads (within 6 months of internship start date)
• Graduate students are eligible to apply
• Interns must be available to work for the entire length of the program
• All internships are paid
All candidates must submit a resume (PDF preferred) to your preferred area(s) of interest. The program offers internship opportunities in many departments, so candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
- Submit a 1-paged resume (PDF preferred)
- Submit a cover letter (Optional)
- Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for Lionsgate & Starz