The Creative Content team within Disney Studios Marketing focuses on developing and producing best-in-class content in support of the marketing campaigns for Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Disney Live Action, Walt Disney Animation, and Pixar – both Theatrical and Streaming titles.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 08, 2022
The Creative Content Jr. Publicist will partner with the Sr. Publicist to:
- Work on the production of Electronic Press Kit materials across all studio banners - Disney Live Action, Disney Animation, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Disney+ (Disney and 20th Century titles), 20th Century Live Action, 20th Century Animation, Hulu.
- Assist Sr. Publicist in hiring vendors and monitoring the BTS coverage for assigned theatrical and streaming titles.
- Attend cast and filmmaker interviews not captured during a film’s production.
- Maintain outstanding list of interviews for each film.
- Track any content sent for approval (broll, soundbites, Mock VO, Clips)
- Oversee EPK materials approvals process and ensure all notes are addressed
- Manage content debut schedule.
- Oversee finishing of film clips for final delivery, including the creation of SRT files and scripts.
- Collaborate with vendors to create B-roll and Soundbites selects reels.
- Manage finishing of EPK materials and placement on EPK.tv, DDS and Disney+ DDS.
- Manage requests for archival footage of films outside of the publicity window and traffic the requests through Legal clearance.
- For film premieres and special shoots, hire camera crews and editorial vendor, create Aspera Shares folder for upload of premiere footage, create EPK.tv encode order for premiere materials for press, create crew call sheets and shoot schedules to share with vendors and crew.
- Cover film premieres including editorial and distribution of footage both domestically and internationally for broadcast and online outlets.
- Assist with set up (crew, mobile editing system, producer, editors, etc.) for Fan Events, including Comic Con, Star Wars Celebration and D23 Expo.
- Studio, production company, or entertainment marketing experience preferred (minimum 2-3 years)
- Experience in development, pre-production, production and post-production process
- Diligent tracking of content distribution to ensure anti-piracy policies are met
- Ability to collaborate with members of multiple divisions in marketing
- Strong eye for detail alongside great multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Highly motivated and excited to learn, work, and adjust in a fast-paced creative environment
- Working knowledge of programs and organizational software to track and maintain active projects (via Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Drive, Keynote, Smartsheet) across MacOS and PC systems