Falcon's Creative Group: The Junior CAD Designer will assist with preparing and creating complete and accurate Conceptual, Schematic, Design Development and Construction Documents production packages.
The Junior CAD Designer will assist with preparing and creating complete and accurate Conceptual, Schematic, Design Development and Construction Documents production packages. They will also assist in applying revisions for complex projects, integrating skilled architectural/engineering drafting methods and procedures with the operation and application of AutoCAD and other relevant design software. They will typically utilize AutoCAD but should possess the ability and desire to learn new design software packages.
The Junior CAD Designer must possess analytical, design capabilities and good communication skills. They should be comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment with multiple conflicting deadlines.
* Assist with developing AutoCAD designs, clarification sketches, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and technical requirements.
* Prepare architectural design and construction documents in an electronic/AutoCAD format for projects of varying complexity.
* Adhere to various drawing numbering systems, maintaining revision numbering as well as other FTH AutoCAD standards.
* Prepare electronic layouts, charts, detailed scale drawings, and material and equipment requirements from sketches, specifications, and standard layouts provided by customers, partners, consultants, and/or vendors.
* Identify creative and technical issues and elevate inventive solutions to appropriate team members.
* Review and manipulate electronic files received from clients, partners, consultants and/or vendors as well as upload and download files to various systems.
* Revise AutoCAD designs and plans to comply with modified specifications requested during the design effort.
* Mark up, revise, and assemble final AutoCAD layouts to prepare for plotting.
* Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
* Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, and objectives), as well as policies and procedures.
* Must have a bachelor’s degree, with 1 year experience, with intermediate understanding of AutoCAD or with comparable experience.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD is required. Additional experience with Rhino & Sketchup is preferred.
* Preference will be given to applicants with entertainment design industry knowledge and/or experience.
* Must possess a valid driver’s license.
* Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America.
* Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).