KATZ Media Group: Our highly-competitive internship program provides students with hands-on experience in the media representation industry.
We offer real world opportunities in advertising sales, marketing, research and digital media sales within the Audio and Video industries. We seek students who have a proven passion for media sales, take initiative, are high energy and possess excellent communication skills.
- Act as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales development, sales material creation, proposals, product pricing and recaps.
- Provide administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
- Generate sales-related reports and respond to client requests.
- Attend and participate in brainstorms.
- Assist with preparing presentations.
- Attend and participate in seminars and internal meetings.
- Network and work with a mentor who will provide guidance and coaching throughout the experience.
- Personal and professional development, in addition to industry education – heavily concentrated in the radio and television sales and marketing departments.
• Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
• Minimum 3.2 GPA
• Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
• College/university transcript
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Actively listen clearly and effectively convey information; use professional video conferencing and telephone skills; demonstrate effective business writing skills.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills; collaborate with others.
Seven-week program, 4 days a week
Monday, June 13 - Friday, July 29, 2022
Hybrid (2 days in office and 2 days working remotely)