KCBS2/KCAL9 TV, the CBS Owned & Operated Duopoly in Los Angeles, is seeking a Graphic Artist to create high end motion graphics for a variety of television projects.
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 23, 2022
This position will work with managers and producers to develop and execute motion graphics servicing the Duopoly’s News, Sports, Promotion and Sales functions.
This requires IATSE membership.
- Five years motion graphics experience in the broadcast industry
- Proven experience and graphics work samples at Network level production quality
- Hands-on facility with current design technologies and software
- Ability to manage multiple projects under extreme deadline pressure
- Ability to produce at high volume to meet needs of Promotion, Sales/Marketing and multiple daily News broadcasts
- IATSE membership
- Candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude.
College degree in graphic design, or equivalent experience.