The Manager, Casting Administration will be working in a fast-paced Casting Administration office as a liaison between the casting and production offices, overseeing and reviewing freelance contracts, on-air credits, union mandated reports and doing postproduction research on dozens of scripted series.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 18, 2023
A background in casting with a knowledge of basic SAG/AFTRA rules will be very helpful. With the high volume of paperwork that flows through the office, this job relies heavily on good communication and organization skills and especially an eye for detail.
- Contracts review:
- Review actor deal memos and contracts from casting agencies for accuracy
- Review stunt performer contracts from production offices for accuracy
- When contracts are fully executed, review with cast sheets, ensure information is accurate on both
- Review credits with finalized cast sheet for accuracy
- Data reports: compile paperwork on ethnicity and age from all productions and casting agencies; send report to the Union on quarterly basis
- Research for various departments as needed regarding talent
- International Productions – train international production offices on Sony applications and Casting Administration policies
- Closing production offices & doing closing paperwork, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient at problem solving, especially when dealing with multiple production offices and casting departments.
- Superior organization skills with good eye for detail to catch mistakes.
- Ability to multi-task and interface with senior executives.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $80,000 to $100,000.