The Design Manager of Production Operations is responsible for working with the Creative Marketing team, including Brand, Content, and Product, as requests come in from internal and external partners.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 01, 2023
The Design Manager of Production Operations is responsible for working with the Creative Marketing team, including Brand, Content, and Product, as requests come in from internal and external partners. The Manager will work closely with Sr Director of Production Operations to handle the logistics as these requests move from ideation to final delivery.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage production workflow of the design process (ideation > assigning > execution > approval > QC > delivery) for all static creative assets.
- Gather necessary assets: key art, logos, print files, etc., for all digital creative projects.
- Plan daily production schedules for designers and freelancers, track project progress, and route all creative approvals to final asset deliveries.
- Get branding details (looks, copy, etc.) approved for use on Pluto TV platforms by legal.
- Work closely with external parties, including partners, media agencies, etc., to ensure we have all the assets we need in-house or deliver final products to the correct parties.
- Lead meetings with individual teams for creative planning (forecasting upcoming projects, providing creative guidance, ensuring production schedule allows for pipeline requests)
- Ensure the creative team has access to programs, software, hardware, and other necessary resources by liaising with IT, HR, and other parties.
- Represent the creative team in larger meetings, provide updates on creative project statuses, and take back relevant information to the rest of the team.
- Work with content operations and programming teams to facilitate channel launches.
- Highly detailed individual with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in Project Management/ Creative Operations and can take direction.
- Must work well under pressure and handle numerous projects simultaneously while being flexible in the face of changing priorities and deadlines.
- The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of Design and the overall creative process, including formats and workflows.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having experience with task management software Asana, file management software, Google suite, and Adobe suite, specifically Adobe After Affects.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new systems.