This role oversees and manages the workplace operations of 300+ employees to ensure location, facilities needs are met in accordance to company standards and practices.
In the role -
- Manage direct reports, including employee development, performance management, timecard management, etc
- Review and reconcile company PCard charges
- Manage office floor plans, including managing any office moves and space planning in conjunction with stakeholders
- Review and process building security clearances for visitors & guests
- Oversee equipment inventory including IT and telecom; order and track all wireless services equipment
- Solicit volunteers and work closely with Floor Wardens on procedures and safety protocols
- Oversee and work closely with mail clerk on mail pick up, sorting, & delivery
- Monitor and manage stock levels of office supplies including kitchen supplies
- Update and distribute monthly Temp/Consultant list
- Be well versed and communicate overviews of policies, procedures, and building/lot amenities
In partnership with HR and Senior Level Management -
- Responsible for supporting employee workplace operations through an employee lifecycle, in partnership with HR; including onboarding requirements, workplace set up, equipment, and offboarding.
- Support the business with temp requests and contractor onboarding
- Manage & oversee the workplace operations needs for the joint venture SDS Media, located on the 7th floor consisting of approximately 130 contracted employees
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders on business priorities as it relates to workplace needs, team culture & events, and any
- In collaboration with cross functional teams -
- Liaison and work closely with Building Management and Facilities Team
- Liaison for ergonomics assessments and needs for the business
- Maintenance and repair schedule for workplace needs (carpet cleaning, painting, general maintenance, etc)
- Partner with Emergency Services on drills and overall safety
- Work closely with IT, AV and telecom support team
- Manage ongoing relationships and maintain all leased equipment with facility vendors
• 4+ years’ experience in Facility operations in fast paced, complex environments.
• Experience with management of space planning, leading change to ensure maximum efficiency with minimum disruption to the business.
• Experience with budgetary formulation and management.
• Staff management experience including performance feedback and development
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Consultative Style – able to provide excellent client-service while also able to diplomatically push back with alternate approaches or solutions.
• Hands-on and tactical experience with the ability to implement and execute accordingly.
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Proactive, well organized and results-oriented, with the ability to lead and participate in multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Process design & improvement experience.