We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Post Production with Disney Live Action!
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Design post-production plan and create post schedule specific to each film; track and revise these schedules to anticipate needs of the show/studio, and as changes occur.
- Create, review and track post-production budget.
- Assist with identifying and hiring post-production staff on shows (specifically Post Supervisors, Editorial, Post Coordinators, PA’s).
- Locate appropriate post-production vendors and facilities world-wide.
- Locate, engage and set up Editorial offices for each show.
- Travel to location to meet and trouble shoot with potential vendors and staff.
- Set up dailies workflow for each film; ensure crew understands and has necessary tools to accomplish the workflow; make sure dailies are delivered to studio each day of shoot successfully and in a timely fashion.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for Editorial and Post on all shows.
- Work closely with the Development execs to ensure they have the time and capabilities they need to finish the film while hitting all deadlines for Marketing, Delivery, etc.
- Schedule, organize, set up and QC all executive screenings, preview screenings, mix reviews and DI reviews.
- Work with VFX and Disney Digital Services to set up VFX reviews on shows.
- Work closely with VFX regarding turnover and delivery of shots, and how this impacts the schedule/finishing of the film.
- Report weekly updates for Studio Ops and ensure schedule, delivery and budget are on track.
- Weekly meetings with Post representatives on each show.
- Attend cost report meetings on each show and a variety of studio meetings to report the status of shows.
- Work closely with Studio Operations to ensure timely delivery of all elements for release.
- Work closely with other departments throughout the studio (Marketing, Legal, Clearances, Product Placement, Credits, etc.) to ensure the show is delivering the needed elements to those departments.
- Track Delivery, assist the shows in understanding/executing all deliverables, QC all final deliverables.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, both in a supervisory role and as a collaborative team player.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Education: BS/BA