The Social Media Manager will develop end to end Social Media campaigns in support of WB Games across a range of Social Media channels.
The Social Media Manager will develop end to end Social Media campaigns in support of WB Games across a range of Social Media channels. Work cross functionally with Marketing, Community, CRM, and Development stakeholders to create plans that achieve business goals. The ideal candidate is on the pulse of the latest social media trends, understands the intricacies of Social Media channels, and can execute multi-faceted marketing and engagement campaigns.
Successful candidates should be curious, data driven, and have a track record of hands on experience with content development. Strong verbal and written communication skills, a passion for games, and a good attitude are a must.
This is an individual contributor role. This role does not manager people; it is responsible for managing social media campaigns in support of assigned game(s).
· Develop and execute strategic player engagement campaigns focusing on social and community platforms with clear success metrics.
· Plan and schedule community activities, both in-game and out of game.
· Ensure all Warner Bros. standards, policies, and processes are observed and followed.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with WB Games’ communications and marketing managers to execute cohesive campaigns.
· Collaborate with creative team to develop effective and engaging content across multiple platforms/channels.
· Work with PR and production team to manage player communications around game and Live Service issues.
· Maintain relationships within player communities by engaging with fans both online, and when appropriate, in-person.
· Monitor competitive landscape (forums, communities, and social) to identify key opportunities and issues.
· Immerse in player communities to ensure a consistent, high quality user experience inside and outside of our games.
· Assist in moderation of official channels including communities and Social media.
Prior work experience needed to do this job (e.g. “3yrs of online ad sales experience required”)
· 3-4 years of experience in players support and engagement initiatives on social media and community platforms.
· Experience working cross-functionally and with a range of internal and external resources.
· Experience with social media management tools.
· Expert knowledge of Social Media platforms.
· Analytical skills with ability to use data to optimize and measure programs and sentiment.
· Ability to manage time, prioritize, and execute high quality work.
· Strong communication skills, both verbally and in the presentation of data
· Passion for mobile games and has video game industry knowledge.
· Thrives in a performance-based environment.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $78,400.00 - $145,600.00 salary per year.