Peacock is seeking an innovative and experienced marketer to lead the development and execution of our Unscripted title marketing strategies. You are a data-minded creative marketer and business leader who can lead cross functional teams to cut through a crowded and extremely active marketplace with effective campaigns, activations, and stunts.
Peacock is seeking an innovative and experienced marketer to lead the development and execution of our Unscripted title marketing strategies. The Manager, Unscripted Planning will work closely with the Sr. Director, Unscripted Planning to execute the vision for Unscripted marketing efforts, providing strategic direction and management to ensure the delivery of best-in-class results, engaging audiences and driving towards our business goals. Critical to the success of this role is unwavering cross functional campaign leadership, ensuring all functions and individuals are actively included to collaborate and universally aligned to the same goals and objectives. In addition, the Manager, Unscripted Planning will have diligent ownership of the media budget and execution for assigned titles.
This role will be responsible for key stakeholder management and an ability to present to and influence management as well as work closely with internal and external partners, effectively leading a functional team to achieve the goals and established KPIs.
You are a data-minded creative marketer and business leader who can lead cross functional teams to cut through a crowded and extremely active marketplace with effective campaigns, activations, and stunts. You like to take big swings on ideas that are grounded in the needs of the business and help to drive both short-term and long-term KPIs. You are passionate about Unscripted content and are motivated by the opportunity to reinvent the marketing wheel. You operate with a challenger mentality and will adapt and react to changing market conditions and business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the full-funnel steward for all marketing communications/campaigns in support of assigned Unscripted titles
- In partnerships with the strategy/comms team develop, articulate and advocate internally and externally, the unique selling proposition, cultural context and consumer/advertiser appeal for all Peacock’s unscripted titles using research and cultural insights to support.
- Partner and execute a cross functional marketing & promotions strategy for the Unscripted slate and the titles therein, in support of specific Peacock as well as Company-wide initiatives.
- Maximize paid, owned, and earned media to generate awareness, maximize campaign effectiveness and drive measurable KPIs.
- Partner with the key stakeholders and organizational partners to ensure collaboration across the studio theatrical ecosystem.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners and counterparts in all departments to ensure that integrated plans deliver on both long-term and immediate-term business objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years of content and/or consumer marketing experience within the media and/or entertainment.
- Previous experience within a digital subscription service (SVOD, Music, Mobile, etc.) highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to create, launch and implement content-focused marketing strategies for large, complex organizations.
- Strong leader and persuasive communicator with a vision, who can collaborate successfully internally and across various departments, and create an environment that nurtures creativity and break-through strategies.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A proven track record of influencing teams and building culture; someone who knows how to integrate himself/herself into teams and work collaboratively and is hands on.
- Entertainment enthusiast; demonstrated strong aesthetics; consumer of pop-culture with finger on the pulse of today and yesterday trends; entrepreneurial, self-starter, owner and affable.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, able to build relationships with other teams and rally people towards a common goal
- Proven ability to manage a large volume of work in a fast-paced environment and execute in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, MBA or Master’s Degree a plus.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $80,000 - $110,000 (bonus eligible)