The Netflix Series Marketing team seeks a Creative Marketing Manager to lead the day-to-day development and execution of 360 marketing campaigns for some of Netflix’s most exciting comedy series and stand-up specials.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 01, 2023
The Netflix Series Marketing team seeks a Creative Marketing Manager to lead the day-to-day development and execution of 360 marketing campaigns for some of Netflix’s most exciting comedy series and stand-up specials. The ideal candidate is highly-collaborative with a strategic mindset, strong creative point-of-view, and of course, a great sense of humor.
- Build global 360 creative marketing campaigns for the Netflix Comedy slate including scripted series, stand-up comedy specials, and Netflix is a Joke initiatives (i.e. Netflix is a Joke Fest) — from strategy development to tactical execution of print, trailers, digital/social, and more.
- Act as a liaison to internal cross-functional teams at every step of the campaign, from early strategy through campaign completion.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with talent, showrunners, executive producers, talent representatives and external studios.
- Be the main point of contact with agencies - brief, hire, manage and give feedback to create the best campaigns.
- Collaborate with our international regions to extend your campaign strategy/creative around the world and maximize its impact.
- Lead on-set capture of custom creative assets.
- Manage creative budgets and negotiate scope agreements with external partners
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have built world-class, culturally relevant, conversation-driving creative.
- You can conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and big ideas that people will rally around.
- You understand how to tell a strategic, compelling and cohesive story across all platforms.
- You have worked on 360 campaigns, from strategy development to tactical execution (i.e. AV/trailers, digital/social, print/out-of-home and more).
- You have experience concepting and creative directing marketing photo and A/V shoots.
- You are a cross-functional team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments.
- You can effectively communicate to senior executives, showrunners, producers, talent and talent representatives as needed.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who is resourceful and solution-oriented. You demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- You strive to innovate, try new technologies and disrupt marketing norms in your work.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the Netflix business.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $175,000 - $445,000