The Marketing Assistant will support to the Motion Pictures Group (MPG) marketing team on specific projects and specially on administrative duties.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
May 30, 2023
The Marketing Assistant will support to the Motion Pictures Group (MPG) marketing team on specific projects and specially on administrative duties. The Marketing Assistant will report into the Marketing Director on all tasks for MPG marketing campaigns.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Collect data, documents, and approvals for the registration of new vendors.
- Create purchasing orders, follow up on vendors’ payments and monitoring internal finance systems to keep the administrative tasks on track and the balance on the department’s expenses.
- Control and follow up of the marketing expenses, reimbursements, and payment of the Corporative Cards Bills (templates, approvals & receipts).
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Support on requesting localization of marketing materials (translation, subtitles, dubbing audios) for TV, digital and DOOH.
- Assist on promotional, marketing & release events.
- Relationship and public relations with clients and encourage trusting relations.
- Look up commercial alliances with key media partners to secure media value in exchange of strategic screenings.
- Request through Exhibitor Relations and follow up of promotional screenings for partners and media. Prepare a final report including all the media breaks and witnesses of the promo.
- Prepare marketing reports/presentations (compiling, consolidating, formatting and summarizing information and graphs).
- Create and update marketing databases and related reports.
- Control and management of the internal and commercial deliveries.
- Look for new marketing trends and initiatives.
- Organize marketing brainstorms and search for creative and innovative ideas and vendors.
- Control of the internal data base and vendor for screening invitations.
- Follow up in Synergies with Sony Electronics, Sony Music, Sony Pictures Television, PlayStation, and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
- BA or BS degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related area;
- Languages: Advanced / Fluent in English;
- Marketing knowledge within the industry desirable
- Advanced level -Microsoft office.
- Communication skills; excellent spelling and writing skills (Spanish and English),
- Conceptual & Creative thinking,
- Networking and Teamwork skills,
- Data analysis, Financial & Math abilities
- This role requires to be organized, self-development
- Able to work under pressure and short deadline