This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager (Brand and Content) and be highly collaborative in nature. The candidate will support across multiple marketing functions including brand and content marketing and synergy activities.
- Support the implementation of fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely with internal teams including global, regional and local on asset localization, creative approval and other issues
- Liaise with agencies to plan, execute and monitor materials localization and production of media and creative campaigns
- Support the preparation of reporting and presentations to regional office or leadership
- Support on budget planning and carry administrative functions including handling billing with vendors, etc.
- Any other marketing, promotion, or administrative support as requested by other members of the local Disney+ marketing team
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Languages or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of working experience in the marketing field or entertainment industry (Agency experience preferable but not essential)
- Hands-on experience in social media, digital and media buy is an advantage
- Basic skills in excel and advance skills in presentation software (PPT and Keynote)
- Good level of Chinese and English; good Chinese copywriting skill is a plus
- Interests and knowledge in entertainment content
- Can-do attitude, well organized, able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment, team player, good interpersonal skill, good at managing multiple projects and campaigns at the same time