Disney Music Group is looking for a talented marketing professional to coordinate and support the General Entertainment division of the Disney Music Group Marketing team.
Disney Music Group is looking for a talented marketing professional to coordinate and support the General Entertainment division of the Disney Music Group Marketing team. This hard-working, creative, and detailed-oriented individual will play a key role in supporting the Marketing team focused on Music Partnerships and Soundtracks across the General Entertainment divisions of the company which includes Searchlight Pictures, 20Th Film & TV, Hulu, Disney+, ABC, ABC Signature, Freeform, FX, ESPN, National Geographic, Andscape & Onyx Collective. The coordinator will be responsible for sharing assets, deliverables and key campaign beats across The Walt Disney Company.
- Collect and distribute marketing assets within the Disney Music Group departments and externally with studio partners
- Maintain Music tracker with all pertinent information related to individual releases
- Update a variety of internal departments with new information and materials as confirmed
- Coordinate social assets with digital teams and talent
- Strong and professional writing skill set
- Ability to anticipate needs and the organizational skills necessary to keep processes in place and evolving.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and proactive, with the demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects and work collaboratively within a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on deadlines
- Proficient in social media and digital media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years Marketing, public relations, or entertainment experience is preferred.
The hiring range for this position in California is $56,000 - $64,130 per year.