Scripps Networks is currently hiring a Marketing Coordinator, who will be responsible for supporting the development of overall marketing strategy for Scripps Entertainment Networks.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Nov 30, 2022
This position supports overseeing execution and implementation of various marketing campaigns, inclusive of TV, social, digital, and experiential.
Scripps offers a hybrid work option for this position
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Responsible for short & long-term marketing deliverables, inclusive of:
- Managing all creative deliverables and timelines to ensure work is completed, delivered, quality controlled and trafficked on time (and on budget)
- Organizing cross-department meetings and updates, preparing meeting agendas, distributing post-meeting notes with clear follow-ups, updating team project status documents
- Collaborating with other groups within and outside the Marketing organization to help drive cross-department learnings and uncover opportunities
- Administrative responsibilities as needed including budget management, and coordinating interdepartmental meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of experience at an agency, media company, and sales organization or in research, where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative and promotion development
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Ability to think strategically, execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills and ability to effectively multitask
- High level of creativity, ability to think "outside the box"
- Strong brand management focus
- Strong presentation skills and ability to lead meetings
- Proven contract negotiating and supplier management skills
- Superior oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team