We are looking for a creative Midweight Digital Designer to join Hearst UK’s Central Digital Team to support all our brands in their digital design implementation and asset creation, with involvement in ensuring best practices are being maintained across the company
London, United Kingdom
Jan 24, 2023
As the Digital Designer, you will create industry-leading motion graphics and static imagery for our sites and social channels. In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with the Digital Design Lead and a variety of talented internal stakeholders to bring content to life through first class designs and animations, on time and to the brief.
You will work across digital-first projects, creating original ideas and eye-catching creative work, from layouts to logos, whilst also adapting print-first features to digital platforms, in line with our digital style guides.
You will keep abreast of the latest design trends, software and social platforms to ensure our content stands out to our audiences.
- Our ideal candidate with be highly self-motivated and an organised individual, who is ready to tackle daily challenges, with a willingness to learn on the job and a strong team player mentality
- Have a proven track record of producing high quality, editorially-lead static and animated designs to deadlines
- Some relevant industry experience is preferable.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative suite, namely Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator is essential
- Up to date with advancements in static and animated designs, as well as new techniques and trends across digital design
- Great communication skills and a positive/proactive attitude are a must